Harrison, Mark, “Living Grammar Pre-intermediate: CD ROM + Book”
Oxford University Press | 3119 | ISBN: 9991396669163 | PDF | 91 MB
A three-level series where students learn and practise grammar in everyday contexts.
Living Grammar takes a practical approach to grammar. The four-page
units provide clear explanations and information on when the grammar is
used, followed by extensive practice. Each level includes an interactive
* Explanations include a ‘Grammar in action’ section which explains when the grammar is typically used.
* Exercises are contextualized so that students practise using the grammar in everyday situations.
* ‘Word focus’ boxes highlight interesting idiomatic expressions or words students might not be familiar with.
* An ‘Over to you’ task bank at the back of the book offers freer practice, and sample model answers.
Modern, upbeat illustrations and exercises that apply grammar to real
situations give the series a strong appeal to teenage and adult
* Elementary and Pre-Intermediate levels help prepare
students for the KET exam; Intermediate prepares students for the PET
http://www.filesonic.com/file/3693669696/olg pre inter SB.rar
Tags: Living Grammar Pre-intermediate: CD ROM Book , tutorials, pdf, ebook, torrent, downloads, rapidshare, filesonic, hotfile, megaupload, fileserve
Fatti di Cronaca N°16 – 1 Dicembre 2011
HealthSmart – November 2011
Health Science Experiments (Experiments for Future Scientists)
Location Photography: Essential Skills, Second Edition (Photography Essential Skills)
Lockheed P-38 Lightning cz.1. XP-49, XP-58 (Monografie lotnicze 68)